Healthcare Services | Fourth Quarter 2022

February 2023 – With 2022 healthcare M&A transaction volume reaching a historic high of 2,392 deals for the full year, this issue of SOLIConnect reports that Q4 2022 M&A activity was led by physician medical groups (PMG) with approximately 150 transactions, accounting for 24% of all deals in the quarter and up 9% from the prior year marking a historic year for the sector with 607 total deals, an approximate 33% increase from 2021.

(Please continue reading by downloading the full report.)

February 2, 2023